Selasa, 20 Disember 2011

was yesterday's lesson interesting and useful?

assalamualaikum to all my blog readers.

              I want to say yes because i get many thing interesting and useful.Yesteday's,in the english class, My friend presented a assighment which is given by my lecture last week.The  topics were presented by a friend of mine is CONTEXTUAL CLUES,from the my friend present  i get many lesson interesting and useful.


              The lesson interesting today is that I be notified about SYNONYM, ANTONYM, EXAMPLES, DEFINITION, GENERAL CLUES,EXPERIENCE, and EXPLANATION. Even my friends about contextual Clues presented in more detail, but some topics I did not understand at first, such as general Clues but in the end I understand also that after they presented their assigment, my lecture to clarify again that we are better understood.

               Useful lessons i get a lot of new knowledge. Additional knowledge is difficult to be understood as contextual indicators.That all from for now,see you again in next stories.


                          THANK YOU

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan