Rabu, 23 November 2011

MY FIRST CLASS ON 15TH NOV 2011

On morning at 15th nov 2011,the first class in UNISZA was a english class.I woke up late on the morning. English classes begin at 9.00 a.m.,i woke up at 8.55 a.m.The remaining 5 minutes to the class.When i woke up from slept,i rushed to the bathroom to  shower.The distance between my hostel to class was 300 meter.The english class at BLOK OTHMAN 202 in UNISZA.All my new friend looked at me when i opened the door.When  i close  the seat,my teacher looked at me.suddenly, i felt nervous.my heart was palpitated and my skin became sweat.I was met my teacher,i apologize to my teacher on my delay in coming to class. After that,my teacher allow to me to got the sit.The class started with  introduced on the member of class.The class has been close when my teacher clariffy the lesson will be learned.so, before i forgot the teache's name is JUNAIDAH and live at trengganu.i don't forgot my first experience.

1 ulasan: